Below is a checklist of steps that each district must complete to receive reimbursement funding for Connectivity,
- Collaborate with your ISD to engage in the process.
- Identify connectivity expenses as a result of COVID-19 between March 1, 2020-December 30, 2020.
- Receive Reimbursement Request for MiConnect Connectivity Funds form from ISD. Click here to view a pdf example of the form.
- Complete/submit Reimbursement Request for MiConnect Connectivity Funds form from ISD (only complete this form once) The deadline for this form varies by each ISD. Please connect with your ISD on their deadline for this application.
- Receive approved reimbursement, once all requests are processed.**
**MAISA has contracted with Copper Country ISD to send out checks to all districts, you will not need to do any additional reporting.
Checks will be mailed to your district’s business office at the address on file in the EEM.
- PDF version of the Reimbursement Request for MiConnect Connectivity Funds Form
- MiConnect Connectivity Frequently Asked Questions
Questions? Please email email@example.com.
Activities are coordinated by MAISA’s Michigan Educational Technology Leaders group.